- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and email address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Website.
- “Sensitive personal data or information” consists of information relating to the following:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- “Service” refers to the provision of electronic marketplace, software platform, freight brokerage and any additional services which the we offer to various stakeholders in freight transportation business.
- “Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
- Personal Information that may be collected and manner of its use
- Personal Information provided by you in relation to the use of the Website:In order for us to successfully provide the Service, we collect your Personal Information as may be required for the purposes connected thereto. We may be required to disclose such Personal Information to the Third Parties solely in connection with the terms and conditions stipulated by such Third Party.
- Personal Information provided by you in relation to the registration process:In order to avail of the Service, you may be required to provide us with your Personal Information. A user identity and password will be generated by us in order to identify yourself during future uses of the Website.
- Authenticate your login information;
- Enable security features;
- Improve and develop the features of the Website. Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the Website.
- Collection of Sensitive personal data or information: We do not collect, store or process Sensitive personal data or information as part of the Service on the Website.
- Others:In addition to the cookies, we may also collect information to enable us to better understand you so that we can improve the quality of the Service and your user experience; to assist our customer service and technical support personnel; and put processes in place to prevent fraud and unlawful use. In an effort to make the Website effective and improve the Website, certain information may be collected each time you access the Website. Such information may be saved in server logs in an encrypted form which may not identify you personally. Such information or data may include, but shall not limit to, IP address, your server details, duration of your visit, date, time or purpose of your visit, your past transactions, etc. The abovementioned data may be used by us and may be shared with our sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners or other associates to enhance and grow the user experience in relation to the Website.
- Other uses of the information provided:We make all efforts to ensure that we collect only such Personal Information that we believe to be relevant in order to record, support, facilitate your access to the Website.
- Sharing information with Third Party service providers in relation to the Website: To the extent necessary to provide you the Website, we may provide your Personal Information to Third Party contractors who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Website.
- Communication: We may offer Whatsapp alerts, email notifications, short message service (SMS), multimedia message service (MMS) or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features the Website may choose to offer or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors.
- Legal proceedings: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
- Link to Third Party apps and websites
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information or otherwise. The Service is also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.